Friday, July 1, 2011

Gearin' Up for the 2011-12 Official Club Visits

I am excited about visiting each of our 55 clubs in District 7750 over the next 5 months. Next week Kathy and I will have the opportunity to visit the Anderson, Greater Anderson, and Clemson-Calhoun clubs. Several of our 2011-12 club presidents have expressed their anxiety about serving in a leadership position. I have similar feelings, but know that we have a great district with many dedicated and experienced Rotarians. If each club and district leader does their very best to carry out the duties, we will have a banner year as we "Reach Within to Embrace Humanity" and have "20/20 Vision"!


In preparation for my travel throughout the Upstate, Kathy sent me a fabulous driving experience with SpeedTech 500 that was finally used on Father's Day 2011! Check out the video below of a 3 minute clip from my 35 solo laps around the Atlanta Motor Speedway at speeds approaching 170 MPH. I will take a little longer to get to our club meetings and district events this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment